Oh dear blog, I know you missed me so. I am really sorry for leaving you for months now. But anyway, hey hey hey! I missed you and my readers too! 😉
It’s 2015 and I made a lot of promises that I should keep. Say hello to my New Year’s Resolution:
1. Always make time for myself. I know I’ve been preoccupied with a lot of responsibilities with my family and work but I will not let that happen again. May it be on a coffee getaway for a few hours or a movie marathon, let it be. And this time, I’ll make it a habit that I will make time for myself at least a few hours a week.
2. Always make time for my passion – MUSIC and songwriting. No matter what happens, I will not leave my music behind. I will not be too occupied with teaching to a point that I can’t write songs anymore. My goal for the year is to record at least 3 original songs and release at least 1 of them.
3. BALANCED TIME for family and friends. It’s not that it wasn’t balanced last year. I’ll make it to a point that I get to always have a family time and a time for my different group of friends.
4. BUSINESS. To establish a stable business enough to sustain me and my family.
5. BLOG. I’ve been so busy at the last quarter of 2014 that I can’t even post 3 sentences on my blog. That was so unhealthy for me. Blogging is an outlet for me and it keeps me sane. It helps me reflect on the things I do, my goals, and all the other possible stuff I can think of. I promise to make a blog entry at least once a month.
6. FAITH. To always pray the rosary. Make it a habit to go to mass regularly every sundays. Pray the rosary every night and make time to visit the church on ordinary days.
7. DREAMS. Build bigger dreams and reach for it.
It’s mostly about time. I’ll try my best to achieve my goals. The first few weeks of 2015 taught me that I can dream better. I know it’s good to be contented but what if we can have more that what we think of, why not aim for it right?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 🙂
10 thoughts on “Hello 2015! :)”
That’s a great resolution. Do you have any songs i can listen to? I’m learning how to write song lyrics. A little bit different from poetry. 🙂
Hey thanks! 🙂 I posted some of my songs poems here before. Just click the category SONGS AND POEMS.
And to you!!!!! 🙂
Thank you! 🙂
wow,,Great post..thank you for this. I was so inspired..=)
Thank you so much! Flattered. 🙂
Happy new years to you too 🙂
Thank you! Have a great day ahead! 🙂
My pleasure and wish you the same 🙂
Happy New Years Maphnie! I love your resolutions …. Have you ever done a vision board? These are SO neet b/c you ‘vision’ your resolutions in pics and words on a board ….. they work to help you keep focused on what it is you desire …… you write so well… thank you for sharing of yourself, be blessed 🙂