Overfatigue. Cancelled all my classes this afternoon. Feels like I’m always reasoning out but things keep on coming. I’m so tired about everything but I don’t want those things to be reasons for me to give up. My battery is low, my brain is in a chaos, my body needs more than 2 hours of sleep and my tummy needs more than 1 regular meal a day. I’m desperate for prayers. If you are reading this post, please take a minute or two to pray for me and my family. We really need it. Thankful for all my friends who’s always there for me. You know who you guys are. Just like you to know how blessed I am to have you around. Thankful for all our students patient enough to bare with a lot of changes in our school. You’re one of the reasons why I keep on pushing. Thank you! I promise not to quit. #st
Oh dear blog, I know you missed me so. I am really sorry for leaving you for months now. But anyway, hey hey hey! I missed you and my readers too! 😉
It’s 2015 and I made a lot of promises that I should keep. Say hello to my New Year’s Resolution:
1. Always make time for myself. I know I’ve been preoccupied with a lot of responsibilities with my family and work but I will not let that happen again. May it be on a coffee getaway for a few hours or a movie marathon, let it be. And this time, I’ll make it a habit that I will make time for myself at least a few hours a week.
2. Always make time for my passion – MUSIC and songwriting. No matter what happens, I will not leave my music behind. I will not be too occupied with teaching to a point that I can’t write songs anymore. My goal for the year is to record at least 3 original songs and release at least 1 of them.
3. BALANCED TIME for family and friends. It’s not that it wasn’t balanced last year. I’ll make it to a point that I get to always have a family time and a time for my different group of friends.
4. BUSINESS. To establish a stable business enough to sustain me and my family.
5. BLOG. I’ve been so busy at the last quarter of 2014 that I can’t even post 3 sentences on my blog. That was so unhealthy for me. Blogging is an outlet for me and it keeps me sane. It helps me reflect on the things I do, my goals, and all the other possible stuff I can think of. I promise to make a blog entry at least once a month.
6. FAITH. To always pray the rosary. Make it a habit to go to mass regularly every sundays. Pray the rosary every night and make time to visit the church on ordinary days.
7. DREAMS. Build bigger dreams and reach for it.
It’s mostly about time. I’ll try my best to achieve my goals. The first few weeks of 2015 taught me that I can dream better. I know it’s good to be contented but what if we can have more that what we think of, why not aim for it right?
HAPPY NEW YEAR EVERYONE! 🙂
“You’re a familiar place, a steady state of mind, in silence. Lead me down to the unspoken, breathless and with my heart broken. See through me in the absence of you see. Hide what isn’t me in the presence of your ability. Amen.”
I thought I was writing a poem or a song but then I ended up doing a prayer. It seems like He’s my greatest inspiration of all. I have never felt loved the way he did. I have never felt that feeling of being special and important than I know in my heart that even I am a little of value, He needs me more than I (being only human) can ever need Him.
I don’t know what my purpose in life is but I love living it just because somebody loves me. And I can’t ever help myself to feel that feeling being found and can never ever be lost again. I feel safe and secure as if I can never be hurt and if I do, I wouldn’t be left alone. I would have arms around me and I could lie next to Him feeling better no matter what. I don’t (as in never would) want to hurt anybody because somebody would never ever want to quit on me.
The way He believes in my heart, I can’t ever explain but my heart is pure and I can never want to resist good because He is good. Good enough for me to be good for somebody too.
I’ve been through a lot and I mean it. I’ve been through and am still going through a lot. I have these never-ending problems and these problems have their own kids and broke down in so many detailed annoying ways. The sadness and hurt still hunts me everyday and my worries are there everyday telling me good morning when I wake up. But I think I am okay. My friends keep me sane. I don’t know how they do it but it’s so comforting to have people around you, a support group – you know people who catches you when you can’t take it anymore. I like that.
I’ve been with the wrong group of friends a couple of years but then it made me find the true ones. And I am so thankful for that. I wouldn’t worry about how they would react on what I am going to say because they wouldn’t judge me. They know my beliefs, my perceptions in life, my faith and how I care for my family and friends. I feel appreciated and special. I like it and I never want to lose them.
Friends…they keep me sane in ways I can’t explain and just as my old prayer goes: “Lord, I am very much contented with what I have and I can never imagine me without those people. Help me to let them feel how they are important to me. Help me to show how much I care for them. Please let them feel and know always that I am going to love them no matter what and never shall I give up on anyone of them. Amen.”
Lord, let me not ask you about anything at all. Let me take a little of your time to thank you for everything that you have done – for me and my family. I know you keep me safe… always even if I don’t ask you to. You are the best thing that has ever happened to me and I assure you that you won’t be just a memory. I love you and you know I always do. Hold my heart and hold my hand. Let me see this world only through your eyes and help people realize how beautiful life really is. Please never ever let go of my hand. Amen.